Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have a crush on my best friend and she doesn't like me in that way. She doesn't know that I am attracted to her because I'm afraid that if I tell her, she will never hang out with me again Now she's with someone. It gets way worse.... he's a douche bag. He is such a douche bag that he could be used to clear out Rosie O'Donnell's vagina. Sure I may be biased, but he IS so full of himself. If he were a nice guy, I would be sad, but I wouldn't be angry.

This sucks so much. I am either going to end up without a friend, or having to deal with this asshole and all the praise I hear about his greatness.
[...] I'm miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how many people tell her he's an asshole, she has to figure that out on her own, it may be sooner or later, but eventually she will, and she'll look back and regret having every dated him because she will realize how much it hurt you and her other friends. And she might feel really bad about it. As did I in a similar situation, but you live and you learn.