Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've invested so much more in this relationship mentally than any other relationship I've been in - and I'm starting to lose interest and get bored...But I'm holding on so tight, not only because I don't want to hurt him like I've hurt so many people in the past, but also because this time I don't have anyone else to run to.

I hate knowing that I'm a heart breaker. I'm afraid that I'll never be able to be happy in a lasting relationship. But I'm not happy without a relationship either...I wish I knew how to break the pattern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way. Except with females. I dont know what to do about it either.

Anonymous said...

i used to be the exact same way. i would just feel like there is nobody out there "perfect" for me, and i would get bored of my b/f and want a new one. i finally broke the pattern when geographical distance broke us apart. i forced myself to stay single for a year, and the first couple of months sucked. the last few were some of the happiest i had ever been, and now i am in a fantastic relationship.