Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Roommate:

Our room is not magically immune to the social standards that govern the rest of the world. Mature individuals are generally cordial and amicable, teasing one another occasionally, and only in an appropriate manner. Immature individuals, on the other hand, hack away at those closest to them, until only eroded fragments of a once healthy friendship remain. When you return from class, your inner asshole reveals itself. You find this behavior to be quite humorous. On rare occasions, your general negativity and utter lack of decency do make me laugh; even then, it is because the malicious nature of your comments is so over-the-top, I can't help it. Contrary to what you may think, you aren't blessing anyone with your presence here. I put up with your bullshit because I'm not a prick like you. Worst of all, you have a fake persona outside the room that makes everyone adore you. I know who you really are and I hate you for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we all know disgusting people like this. i'm sorry you have to live with one of them.

Anonymous said...

Well said! I was in this situation lsat year; I know exactly how you feel! Hang in there....the semester is almost over!