Friday, May 16, 2008

when i found out you died this morning in a car wreck i went into shock. I've been reading all of our old and recent messages to each other online and I don't think it's completely sunk in that you're gone...

that the next time I message you online you won't ever be there to respond again.

I hope where you are there's a beautiful beach and a big, friendly dog you can call your own....I know you'll want to be there forever. I do hope wherever you are you're happy....I miss you and love you, buddy....thank you for making me see that the moon is really so beautiful....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you and for this person's other friends and family. They must have been really special to prompt such a clear, loving picture of where you hope they are now.