Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Break

Dear Loyal Readers and Commenters:


Thank you all SO MUCH for continuing to support this project throughout the summer! We appreciate every hit, every submission, and every thought you've given to UNC-CH Secrets!

We would just like you guys to know that we will be taking a brief hiatus from updating for the next 2 weeks or so, in order for the moderators to get some (much needed) breathing time.

Feel free to leave your secrets, thoughts, comments, pictures, etc. in the meantime, and we will be back to posting regularly by mid-July.


you guys rock, and enjoy the summer!

The Moderators

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of school for 4 years now, and quite a few of my friends that are girls have gotten married. Too bad that will probably never happen to me... only because I'm in love with a girl.

Anonymous said...

I have felt so lonely and detached without coming to read the secrets here. I hope they come back soon!

Anonymous said...

it makes me so frustrated that I can't control the way I feel around you.

Anonymous said...

im going to marry him.

Anonymous said...

I hope you like me. This would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

i know i should be planning my life right now: studying for the gre, researching jobs or something. But I'm not. I'm trying to hang on to my last summer in chapel hill without thinking about any of this. so please stop mentioning any of the above listed things around me.

Anonymous said...

really? how could you possibly think it was ok to tell me that. CAN YOU NOT TELL IM OBSESSED WITH YOU? it makes me so angry because I know you are not worthy of any girl's obsession.

Anonymous said...

i try to break into your facebook account on a regular basis

Anonymous said...

i think i love you! its so exciting, but it also feels like its too soon. perhaps its just infatuation, which is why this is a secret and not a conversation. but i really think i love you. i cant wait to see you again

Anonymous said...

I wish I was able to just tell you that I don't want to date you, that my life, my school, my job, my freedom are more important that my relationship with you... I'm truly sorry for continuing to lead you on and I'm more sorry that I was unable to become truly 'in' to you the way you seem to be 'in' to me... You are great and in so many ways are what I'm looking for but I just never got excited about our relationship like I want to...


sorry again...