Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I really don't like you at all. You're so selfish and you're thought process is incredibly warped if you think this is "awesome". I used to try to like you, because I thought you deserved it, but you don't and I can't get it through to you that you are a terrible person, short of telling you. But I'm scared if I do tell you, you'll just be upset and you'll never get over it. What do I do? Suffer in silence and painfully make conversation while avoiding your gaze, just so you don't cry, or tell you to leave me alone so I can live my life without you, but with the guilt of making you feel terrible about yourself. Now, it's at the point where I wish I'd just never met you, or at least you'd just take a hint and leave me be. Hey, I guess I can take comfort in the knowledge that soon enough, I'll never ever have to see you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a problem with someone, you should tell him. You don't have to be mean, but it might be worse to keep on lying to him or her about the ways that s/he has disappointed you. If you tell him/her what's wrong, maybe s/he will learn from it. And who knows? Maybe you'll even be able to reconcile your differences.

Passive-aggression doesn't help anyone, and these problems seem to make you feel angry without any relief. If nothing else, speaking up might help you to finally articulate the way that you've been feeling, and that can be therapeutic. It may also help you to finally get the person out of your life, if that turns out to be the best option.