Thursday, March 27, 2008

I wake up every day and go to classes, eat lunch and attend my plethora of extracurricular meetings, all the while laughing and making jokes, and yet, inside, nothing really makes me happy anymore. It's nice hanging out with my friends and all, and I still take pride in my hobbies when I have time for them, but my entire life is scheduled, and people depend on me to get everything done for my groups. I can't just take a break, and even when I have free time I just stress about the next thing I have coming up to do. Hell, I'm not even in that many classes this semester and I'm floundering. There have been a couple times this semester where I thought about just leaving school, or worse. I realize how stupid it is, but I feel like I need a way out.

I just want things to go back to the way they used to be when I was happy in a relationship and without all this bullcrap work to do. It'd be nice to have someone again.

No comments: