Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I cannot believe that you don't have the gumption to break up with me when you no longer care for me. I cannot be in a relationship with someone who won't even touch me. How about growing a pair and telling me how you really feel instead of making me be the only one in the relationship? I need intimacy...not sex, intimacy...from someone who's idea of romance is more than just the occasional head butt. You have a lot to learn. I didn't tell you this, because I don't have the courage. But you have hurt me excrutiatingly, and when I graduate Saturday, that will be the last time I think of you. You wasted eight months of college that I cannot get back, my senior year no less! Enjoy your last year at UNC without me. And next time, do not settle for someone you do not want just because it is easy. I beg you not to put another girl through this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i SO wish my friend had written this.

Anonymous said...

sounds like my ex. seems to be his calling card... the more time passes, the LESS i respect him. he really is "Dumbass" as we call him.