Sunday, March 30, 2008

I really can't stand you. I think that you are one of the most ignorant, vapid, self-absorbed individuals I have ever met in my entire life.
I think that you carry an incredible amount of insecurity in your heart, and your attempts to mask that with false-confidence fail miserably.
I think that everyone can see through you, and I think that you try so hard it's disgusting.

But what unnerves me the most is that YOU talk down to ME like I have no direction or sense of moral consciousness in my life- when in fact, I feel that YOU, more than anyone else that I know, needs guidance and direction and a more concrete sense of who you are and what you are looking for.

...but I'll be nice because you live next door and you're "one of my friends".

...and I know that saying this to you would accomplish nothing, as I sincerely believe that you don't have the capacity to understand or acknowledge your own shortcomings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you never know how helpful constructive criticism can be to someone -- but if you do talk to this person, make sure you say whatever you do kindly. there may be a huge reason for the mask she/he puts up... and they may want to talk about it, but chances are they probably don't - but you saying something could get them started in the right direction to move forward in their life.