Sunday, March 30, 2008

I trusted you; I was in love with you; we dated for 2 years. Then I had sex with you ... which wasn't a problem until a month later when I found out I got an STD from you... after we broke up.

I was the "good girl." The one who waited for love. The one who had only kissed before my relationship with you. And this is what I get for it. A lifetime of taking medicine and worrying, wondering if anyone will ever stay with me once they find out. Why should I ever expect them to? I don't think I would have.

I won't be like you and not tell them - I won't make them go through the misery, confusion, and pain. OWN UP to it. Don't ruin someone else's love life, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about what happened to you, but it's really admirable that you're making the choice to not be as profoundly selfish as your former partner.

Anonymous said...

major ethernet props to you... the difference between you and your ex-partner appears to be that you're a responsible adult.