Saturday, April 26, 2008

You know how you've been nasty to me since the day you started dating him? Getting all snarky and acting like you're better than me, because you snagged the guy I wanted.

Guess what: he's been sleeping with me for the past year, months before he even met you. And you two have been dating since fall and haven't done more than kiss. You say it's because he recognizes what a respectable and decent woman you are. Really, it's because he finds you repulsive. But you're rich and eager to support his hobbies, so he'll play along for now. Guess what, I WIN.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he's really taking advantage of both of you like that, I'm pretty sure neither of you win...
You deserve better.

Anonymous said...

He's not taking advantage of me. I know he's dating her, but he's sleeping with me, taking me out to dinner and paying (when they go out he makes her pay because he's "broke"), taking me to concerts, and hanging out with me a lot. The reason why we weren't dating before he met her was because he said he didn't want to ruin our friendship. But after they break up, he said he decided that he wants to be with me. So I posted that in the hopes that she reads it, realizes what is going on, and I can have him. Every time I see her I want to tell her the truth so badly.

Anonymous said...

rhetorical question: so why doesn't he go ahead and break up with her?

Anonymous said...

Because she pays for everything. Plus she's graduating and got a job rather far away, so if he's managed to stick with her this long so far, another few weeks won't matter.

Anonymous said...

nice!