Saturday, May 3, 2008

I haven't applied myself this year at all. I've slacked, and I've settled. My good is never good enough. I'm only a freshman, but I'm afraid I'll continue this downward spiral, this seemingly apathetic attidue, throughout my entire college career. I'm upset with my B's; they could've been A's if I would have put in the effort. I feel like I'm letting my parents down, and I'm letting myself down. I feel like such a liar when my parent's ask me if I've tried my hardest. I always say "Of course I did" but in reality, I could've tried way harder. Sometimes I despise myself for not working as hard as I could, and I don't really know what else to say or do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly how I feel. I wish a professor would just call me on my not trying so I could shape up.

Anonymous said...

just work harder next year, you can. besides b's are not bad, especially at unc

Anonymous said...

who says that school should be something that you should always try your hardet at? You're allowed to dedicate your time to other things, too.