Saturday, May 3, 2008

I just found out that you let another girl try to jack you off last night when you were drunk. I've been with you two years. When I asked if you still wanted to be with me, you said "yes." But when I asked if I should be with you, you said you "guessed not," and you were going to let me dump you then and there, without another word.

I wanted you to fight for me.
I wanted you to be faithful.

But you didn't do either. I'm still with you anyway --- right now I just don't know why. I think I'm just too scared I won't find anyone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how hard it is. we all feel that way, but trust me, once you take the leap you'll feel much better!

Anonymous said...

i was in this situation once, well, not yours, but the not feeling like you will find someone else. but you will, it doesnt seem possible right now cause its comforting to stay with what you know. however, when i said sionara to the person who was treating me badly, i found a whole new WORLD of good on the other side... it is scary, but so worth it when you can challenge yourself like that