Saturday, May 3, 2008

I know it's stupid and childish.
I know it's probably the dumbest and most juvenile thing you've ever heard and could never understand. Believe me, sometimes I do too. Maybe that's why I have so much trouble telling you this to your face. But I can't help it. I get jealous that you write on her facebook wall wishing her a good day and throwing in an inside joke. I hate it that you put a picture of you and him as your profile picture. I don't need you to advertise our friendship. But I would like some affirmation every now and then. But, it's more than that. It hurts my feelings that you put so much effort and feeling into your friendships with other people and not me; your "best friend". Maybe i'll say goodbye this time and mean it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like this guy is more than just a friend to you, maybe you should talk to him about it. It's worth it if you're being hurt.

Anonymous said...

I feel you. I wish my friends sent me inside-jokey bumper stickers or wrote on my wall even though I claim to hate that stuff.